Contact Total Home and Health Care Services for more detailed information about the services we provide and offer.
For Emergencies: Call 08042038383 / +91 7338548383
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do i need home care ?
- If your doctor has ordered home care services, it’s so you can recover safely and heal properly at home.
What does a nurse do ?
- A registered nurse is a highly skilled professional who oversees all aspects of the medical care you receive at home.
Is physiotherapy for me ?
- Physiotherapy will help any individual with problems affecting the level of functionality of the musculo-skeletal system.
Are physiotherapy treatments painful ?
- Not at all, your physiotherapist will provide you with the appropriate exercises not only for pain relief but to recover motion, strength, and endurance.
What happens to my samples once i have provided it ?
- Your sample will be labeled with your name, date of birth, and one other unique identifier. It will be transported to a laboratory via a courier or tube system. Samples are scrutinized for correct patient identification, sample type and volume, and then prepared for testing in the appropriate laboratory department by technicians and/or technologists with specific training for that test type.
- Results are transmitted electronically to physician and patient portals upon completion.
08042038383 / +917338548383
#156/6F, 1A, Balamuri Ganapathi Temple Cross, Bhagavathi Layout, Hulimavu, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore-560076